Google

Friday, November 16, 2007

About 1st-january-2007

I never thought I will spend my first day of the year lying on bed.. whole day..
Yes... Right... Last night we had this 'New-Year' celebration. We all were having Vodka (Smirnoff, if i remember it right). I don't think I had more than 7-8 pegs, but i remember my last peg dint taste so mild. It was neat. I suppose, I had that peg accidentally. Then after some time i felt like to puke.. and all those tasty chicken went to commode of course, through mouth only. Now i was feeling very light.. And went to lie on bed and got sleep. In the morning when I woke up at around 9(guessing, it has been more than two weeks) I had a heavy head. I thought its nothing new.. it'll be over soon... And I had a glass of water and a lemon-tea. After 10 minutes I was looking into the holes of that wash basin... yeah i vomited again in the morning... Then again went to bed to get some more sleep... Woke up after 2 hours and with a dry mouth... I had little water again... Went to bed just to sit for 5 minutes and come to vomit that water into basin. It happened two-three times more. My Friends looked more worried than me, they went out and brought anti-vomiting medicine for me... (avomine). My friends thought its a RaambaaN (surely hits target), but it failed. Then they discussed and brought some fruits for me... I preferred oranges.. I had one orange first, waited then after my stomach ventilated through my mouth once .. I had another.. i started feeling better... and after 20 minutes i had one more orange and half a sandwich... it was around 6.30 pm by then... I had to leave...to go to my home... which will take around 1.5 hrs to reach..

And I shifted to this new place a day before only When I shifted there on 31st evening, none of my to-be room-mates were there, I lost their numbers, since i gave my cell to servicing.. Some how i met a person who had cell number of one of the room-mates, Saurabh. I called him and told my situation. He said he'll reach to me in another 1-1.5 hrs. And I ended up putting all my luggage in the gallery and asked Saurabh to just pull them in when he reaches. Finally I left from there telling the guards to just have a look on my luggage.( I was in hurry to attend this party :-P)

This party was a sort of little get-together at one of my friend's flat. I reached there and found that people are waiting for me only ;-(. I was under impression that they must have taken care of everything by now. So when I reached that place I had to take a friend with me and ride to the stores to buy drink and accessories. I am still not able to figure out why my body reacts this way to Vodka. Two-three weeks earlier i had Old Monk Rum (which can be considered quite hard if u compare with Vodka) and about 1.5 times of the quantity i had on 31st night. Vodka never suited me so well in my college days also. May be its just because it tastes very light with Sprite/Fanta and I underestimate its capabilities.

Anyway, 1st January was almost gone now... I called Saurabh and told I'll be coming now... he wasn't at home... I said OK then I'll have dinner and then I'll come... I headed to a nice Punjabi Restaurant DAL n ROTI... (which I'll never think of going alone, but it was only restaurant nearby. So I order a punjaabi thaali (that too is rare). I was feeling little uncomfortable sitting alone there. I finished my dinner and took a bus to home, where i met Saurabh for the first time. All of luggage was dragged to Dining room, nothing was missing :).

So after settling some of necessary things in cupboard, I went to sleep. I had to go to work in the next morning.

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker